Friday, November 26, 2010

Davao (still) Delights!



I've been going to Davao ever since I was about 9 years old because my grandma (my mom's ma) used to live there.

My late Tito Ben was based there with his Davaoena wife and they took on the task of taking care of my lola (who used to live with us) after she had her hipbone replaced due to a bathroom accident.

I'd always thought I'd relocate to Davao when I got older. I always gathered good memories after each visit.

But for now, I'm thankful for the recent trip with Spanks, using discounted tickets I had booked while we were honeymooning in Palawan.







My cousin (whom I consider to be the one I'm closest to) treated us to an overnight at Pearl Farm, and hosted us during our entire stay. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Pls. keep posting!!! Love reading your blog....you also make me very hungry! Hope everything is well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete